AT ELECTRIC CONTROL
CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SWITCHGEAR MECHANIC
Mechanical and industrial electrical experience required. The ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical machinery. Knowledge of electrical apparatus including 480V, 5KV and 15KV a plus.
Our company is over 65 years old and a leader in the industry, and offers excellent pay and benefits. Send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
CIRCUIT BREAKER & SWITCHGEAR TESTER/TECHNICIAN
About the Job:
ELECTRIC CONTROL, a leader in the remanufactured switchgear industry for over 60 years, has earned a reputation as a stable, consistent company that is based on quality and service. Our company remanufactures obsolete switchgear and circuit breakers for large industrial customers and utility companies. Due to our success we are currently looking for a new member to join our team. Applicants must be mechanically inclined with the ability to troubleshoot, read electrical prints and rebuild circuit breakers and related equipment.
- Test all makes and models of circuit breakers and switchgear.
- Complete knowledge of all test equipment-over-current test set, AC/DC Hi-Pot, Meggar and Ductor.
- Must have understanding of manufacturer’s solid-state retrofit kits.
- Knowledge of OEM’s circuit breakers and switchgear, 480V, 5KV and 15KV.
- Prior experience in the power generation and maintenance field.
If hired, you will working at our 60,000 sq. ft. facility in Norwalk, CT. No travel is required. Additionally, you can expect to receive a complete compensation package that will including full health benefits, enrollment in a company sponsored retirement plan, paid holidays and vacations.
For consideration, please apply online. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please call or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org