OUR PROCEDURE FOR REBUILDING CIRCUIT BREAKERS
All circuit breakers and switchgear are completely rebuilt and tested in accordance with the following procedure:
- Complete disassembly
- Inspection of each part for physical and electrical integrity.
- Close inspection of the arcing and main contacts. Replace or machine per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Worn or damaged mechanism, frame or racking parts replaced.
- All electrical parts tested, replaced as needed, repainted and reinsulated.
- Manufacturer paint matched and breaker repainted.
- Arc chutes inspected, replaced or repaired as needed.
- Wiring inspected and replaced if needed using the manufacturer’s original wiring diagram.
- All wiring is inspected for proper tie wraps.
- Lubricate using Mobil 1 oil and Mobil 28 grease. Unless manufacturer specifications are required.
- Reassembled and adjusted according to manufacturers specifications.
- All breakers are inspected for loose bolts after assembly.
- All breakers will be in equal to new condition with a 2 year guarantee on all parts and workmanship.